Saturday, May 3, 2008

April in it's not so finest moment!!

Here are our dismal results for the month of April!

The good

1st place - Denise 0.53%
2nd place - Bill 0.50%
3rd place - Mare 0.43%
Lisa - 0.66%

The Bad

Chris, Jenny and Melissa 0%

The Ugly

Darren +0.48%
Kristie +0.95%
Nephi +1.68%
John +2.01%

I think we all need to refocus and try better for next month! Don't get discouraged by our results, use them as motivation for the coming month! I know I will!! Let's see if we can put this month behind us and do better. Call me if you need some ideas on how to improve your situation! Or Dad said to call him and he will tell you what a lazy bum you are if that will motivate you better!!!! We can overcome this month!!! Good luck and your checks are in the mail!!

6 comments:

drpalaska said...

Eat my dust!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

Sorry honey, there was no dust! Not to take away from your win, but there was no dust!!!

Anonymous said...

Some of us are blaming Kristie and Darren for having to lose more just to break even.
Dust? You can't have dust in the snow!

Kristie said...

Dont blame us! We had a very hard month obviously! We didnt even feed you that much bad stuff and you did excersize while you were here too. At least you didnt have a months worth of visitors to throw you off your exercise schedule, like we did.

Darren said...

Are you calling us FAT? Because we weigh more than you so you have to lose more weight? Jerk!

Anonymous said...

Jerk? I happen to be alot of things, but I'm not a jerk.
I just happened to need an excuse for my pathetic showing last month and you were handy!