Friday, February 22, 2008

More competition!

So, we have two more joiners to our team of losers! Please welcome Lisa and Denise. Lisa says she doesn't have much to lose, but this will give her the motivation to get the rest off.

Here is Denise's reply in her own words. "As for Biggest Loser, I was thinking for all of your sake (lie) that I would join up with you guys. Because, heaven forbid, I really don't need to lose the weight (lie), but if it encourages all of you by my example (lie) I will join in. I looked at the rules, but you guys will have to trust me (truth), as I am a million miles away (exaggerated truth)."

So that brings to total to 10 players! The money will now flow as follows: monthly 1st place will earn $30.00, 2nd place $15.00 and 3rd place $5.00. That does increase the monetary gains for winning each month. Here's the biggest rule...you don't pay each month, no earnings in your pocket. I think best would be sending me a monthly check and then I will send you money if you happen to be one of our winners!! Let me know what you think!!

If you want in on the action...there is still time to join!! One week of enjoying life as is left!! The grand winner will win $150.00, second place $100.00 and third place $50.00. That is motivation enough for me!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Well that makes it a bit more exciting to get more money in the end. Im glad we are all looking forward to take money from each other for the benefit of losing weight. I wont be sad when I get all your money!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

Why are there so many wieght losing dreamers??? Kristie, you can trash talk all you want, but until your booty shows less - I'm not buying it!!!

Anonymous said...

Be afraid,...Be very afraid. The money is mine ( I need a new hybred iron). If you value your life step aside.

Jenny Kapp said...

Why? I think regular irons straighten your clothes just fine! No need for new expensive irons!!