Saturday, March 1, 2008

The starvation begins!

So it is now March 1st! Do you feel like you are ready to begin? I have polled a few and here are some of the ways people plan to lose the weight and be the biggest loser!

Mom- She is not eating sugar or drinking soda. Without sugar she may be a lot grumpier, so watch out!!
Dad - He thinks he will lose it on the golf course. Too bad it's snowing today! Better find a new plan!
Nephi - He has held his dukie for a few days, so now he will lose the first month weight just by going to the bathroom, for a really long time.
Melissa - She is more determined than ever. She is using Chloe as a fitness trainer. "Swing me up, swing me down, weee!"
Chris - You all know he just plans on doing more ninja exercises. Kung foo fighting anyone??
Jenny - She plans on eating more and exercising. Yes that does say eating more!!
Kristie - She decided to let Brookelyn have all her excess calories. She also weighed herself with a full bladder and two full boobs!!
Darren - He is especially determined because it is money out of his pocket. He is using this as a jump start on his retirement!
Denise - She decided she wanted to look good to see us all at Disneyland. If you show up in a heavy coat, but still proclaim yourself 100 pound lighter, we will be onto your secret and the money will be back in our pockets!!
Lisa - Running her butt off and not just chasing her kids either!
John - He couldn't decide if this was for him or not. In the end, his end decided for him! Getting too big!

I hope this is good motivation. Maybe you can find help from the example of others. I will post helpful hints on diet and exercise, so check back often! Good luck and may the skinniest person win!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

My favorite was Nephi. I couldnt even read it to Darren because I was laughing so hard. Im also glad that I am not around Mom while she is off sugar and coke. I think I'll let someone else win this month. Im a gracious loser.(Really I can exercise for another month, doctors orders)

Anonymous said...

I thought about taking Mom's route with the no caffiene or sugar, but figured people might kill me if I didn't have either. I guess my true motivation is trying to keep up with Scott. He heard about what we are doing and has already lost 5 lbs. NO FAIR!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

No fair! That is why we didn't invite Scott's skinny little butt to play with us! Tell him to go eat abox of donuts!!