Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to the beginning!

It is official! On February 1st we will begin another session of Peterson's Biggest Losers!! Doodododooo! (That was the sound of a trumpet signaling the beginning). If you are going to be a player, please leave a comment to declare the commitment! I will also expect a phone call with the dreaded weight!

Here is how we will roll:
1. We will put in $5.00 per month. You can earn back the money by losing 5 pounds.
2. You will have a goal per month. You can decide on a dollar amount that can be earned by accomplishing the goal. If you are thinking that every goal will be worth $5.00 and you will always earn the money back, think again. These will have to be specific goals. They will also have to be a bit challenging or very challenging to get higher than a dollar. For suggestions on goal, give me a call and we will come up with something!
3. I want you to measure yourself. This will be something you do and keep to yourself. We will measure at the beginning and then again at the end but not in between. Please measure these body parts with a cloth measuring tape or string. Chest - at the biggest section. Waist - at the smallest part, usually just under the bust. Hips- at the biggest area. Thighs- biggest area. You can also do your biceps if you think you are going to get some guns in the next 6 months!
4. Call in on the 1st of each month with your weight. I will post % weight lost. The last weigh-in will be the 1st of September upon which winners will be announced on the 2nd of September.
5. The winner will be the person with the highest % weight loss. Winner will receive any money that is not earned each month. This could be a large or small amount!

If you don't like something listed above, now is the time to whine and complain. Otherwise we will go with what is listed! Any questions? Let the games begin!

9 comments:

illegalninjas said...

umm... I'm concerned about measuring "Waist - at the smallest part, usually just under the bust." Unlike some of you, my bust doesn't hang down to my waist.

Jenny Kapp said...

I have seen you without a shirt and yes it does!!!

illegalninjas said...

You're looking at the wrong roles. You have to count the roles of fat starting from the top not the bottom.

drpalaska said...

All right all right, count me in. Get ready to weep! Chris must select the fattiest part and measure that first!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Ninja. My bust isn't just above my waiste. There is torso there, then waiste. Then there's no butt. What can I say?

Kristie said...

Stop bragging about your smallest parts, its only the beginning. We will see who has the smallest parts by the end of this. So we (darren and I) are in.

Lisa said...

John and I are both in. The only thing is that I only have 5pounds that I want to loose. Call me about this one. Other than that we are good to go!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to go. I just need to figure out what roll to measure.

mpeterson said...

I think I'm ready to try and get back on a schedule. I'd love to give it a try. The only problem I have is staying away from Macey's huge bin of chocolate and candy that are only $.36!!! I can't resist, but I must.