Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time to become Losers again!

Hello fellow Peterson's! It is time once again to become Losers! I have thought about it and decided that there are a few different ways to do this again. So here are some options. If you like one, or part of some, leave comments and let's iron this thing out!

1. We can do it the exact same as last time.

2. We can pay $5 per month. Each month you can earn back those $5 by losing 5 pounds. Any money not earned will be put into a pot. This pot will be used for prizes. Prizes can be earned with weight loss or by achieving goals (ie. exercising 5 days each week for a month). We could decide one goal each month or do it individually. Either way, at the end of another wonderful and skinny 6 months we could have winners with money prizes.

3. We can include inches lost into the equation also. I think that regardless how we do this, we should measure certain body parts. It can be hard to lose pounds, but inches do change in areas. I will follow up on this subject more!

4. Any other suggestions? We really can cater this to however we want to do it. Let everyone know what you think. I want some serious dialogue in the comments section!

Regardless, we should begin on February 1st with weigh-ins! I can manage the numbers again! Fun for the whole family!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not losing weight any more but I have been toning up and losing inches. So I guess that i my vote. What ever is good with me!

Kristie said...

Hmmm, well, I think the 5 pounds lost is a good idea but maybe we should try for only 3 pounds. The inches thing is good but I dont really want to know how large my thighs and other parts of my body are. But if that is what everybody else wants then Ill go with it.

drpalaska said...

I'm with Kristie... I definitely lost more inches than weight last time, but I'm not sure if I really want to know how large I am.
Either way- I'm in!

Anonymous said...

I'll be ready by golfing season! I agree that posting sizes would take more guts (sic) than I've got, but we should try something that gives us a reachable goal and a reward for acheivement.